From:
Stephan Nobert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:00:50 -0500
Well its me again and I'd like to thank you all the people who took the
time to answer my questions about my two ferrets, Lasher and Emaleth.

We got an extra cage when we bought Emaleth just in case they didn't get
along so we have been putting her in there to eat and sleep.  A thing we
did do though is when she wakes up we put her in Lasher's litter pan to
relieve herself.  It's quite a funny thing to see Lasher wake up and then
go in his litter pan to find out she's been in there, he ends up looking
for like 10 minutes in his cage to find her :) We've also had them have
seperate play times.  But just before we put one back in we take the other
out and let them be together for a bit and then take them apart.  I hope
that this will allow to let them get to know each other.  Another thing
is that when they fight Lasher will never draw blood but sometimes he'll
smother her and be bitting her neck and she'll just start whimpering and
that's when we pull them apart.  But I don't think he means to hurt her.
Well that's my update for know :) Again thanks for the info :)

Stephan, Stephanie and the two ferrets Lasher and Emaleth :)