From:
CHERYL SUSANNE BLACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 12:19:41 -0400
Hi,
    I am a ferret owner in Ontario and I'm wondering if there are ferret
shelters here.  I am trying to get a third ferret and I didn't want to get
her from a pet store.  The human societies around here rarely have ferrets.
Also I am wondering how to get ferret magazines or reviews.  I've heard of
the american ferret review, so if anyone knows how I can obtain these please
let me know.

    I have two ferrets who love fighting.  The problem is I never know if
Riley is being too rough with Nikia.  Nikia is a lot smaller and she oftens
whimpers loudly when fighting, yet when I split them up it is her that
starts the fight again.  Is her whimpering a sign of pain, or is she just
being a baby?

-Cheryl, Riley, Nikia