From:
Jessica Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 00:48:29 -0500
Hi all...

Thanks to everyone who responded to me about Nikki (Nikita).  She has gotten
so much better since we bought her.  Now, however, there are 2 more
problems...

First, my fiance was playing with her tonite and noticed a bluish spot on
her bumm.  Seems a piece of litter or 2 was caught in there.  He panicked.
I got the litter loose with some toilet paper.  Not sure how it happened.
We thought she had eaten some, but it was too....ah....clean when it came
out.  She does drage her butt a bit, but this was in pretty far.  I don't
use clumping litter, so I am not sure what else to do.

Next, Lady seems to be a smidgen upset that we bought this kit.  Oh, she
gets violent.  Nikki is very vocal, and when Lady grabs her, you'd think she
was dying.  Lady grabs her by the scruff and drags her around (which I have
read is common and normal).  Sometimes she shakes her too.  We stop it as
much as we can.  Now, Nikki just kinda cowers and runs away.  We have Nikki
in a separate cage since we just bought this huge 3 story deal.  I just
don't know what to do.  We bought this cage hoping to have them all in it.
I don't understand it.  She gets along fine with Squid.  What else can we
do??????

Anyone who can give me an answer, please e mail me. We are about at our wits
end with all of this fighting and crying....

Dooks,

Jess, Lady, Squid and Nikki