From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:30:01 -0400
Tomorrow is the big day!  [That's really TODAY, the 17th.  BIG]  We are
holding our 8th annual Ferret Fun Day, our biggest fundraising event of
the year.  We have lots of free samples of treats and food for attendees,
generously donated by Path Valley and Totally Ferret.  We have lots of
super raffle items and silent auction goodies for you and your ferret,
too.

Our food items this year include hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and fruit
salad.  For dessert we have assorted brownies--including peanut butter
chip, raspberry chip and truffle.  We also have Dino's famous chocolate
cake and a Bailey's Irish Cream cheesecake available by the slice.  And
chocolate chunk cookies or white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for the
cookie monster!

The doors open at 10:00 and you must provide proof of vaccination status
on your ferret(s).  Admission is $2/adult, $1/child.

We'll have things for the kids to do and some new contests this year.
Vendors will be judged on the best decorated table, with the theme being
"Summer Garden".

All proceeds benefit the homeless ferrets at Ferret Services of Freedom,
so come on out and show your support!  I hope to see you there!

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
www.ferretservices.com