From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:36:57 -0800
Hmmm...possibly not beginning with "I" huh?  Well that makes it a little
tougher... I love a challenge!  Let's try another letter, and a normal
name (somewhat)...since my first reply was from Bob, I would say BIG's
middle name is...ROBERT!  Well?...

Also, Bob, our condolences on Trillian.  She sounds like a neat one.  I've
always been one to want to take in the not-so-perfect ones, that's how I
ended up with Gizmo (who was totally worth his imperfectness).

Happy New Year to all!  I bet the ferts at the Bridge were able to easily
see use here in Baltimore, as there were many (illegal ;-) ) fireworks
welcoming Y2K.

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
 The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley