From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:49:33 -0500
Yes, it is that time of year, when parents all over the world are
scrambling to find the perfect valentine's cards for their offspring to
hand out at school.  Tired of the same old cards??  Tired of your son
and/or daughter getting 100 of the same card in return??  Let TinyPrints
Ferret Rescue........come to your Rescue!  As a fundraiser, we are making
custom children's valentine cards.  For a $5.00 donation you get 10
cards.  For $1.50 more you can have matching stickers to close the card
or you can use regular tape to close them.  You can have any animal photo
on them, or even email us a photo of your family pet and we will design a
card with the pet on.  Shipping will be via priority mail and will cost
$4.00 with delivery confirmation.  Don't miss out on this great deal to
be ORIGINAL!  Sample cards available for viewing.........just email me!
All Proceeds benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Group.  You help a rescue
by a small donation and get cards in return!  How great is that!
Marguerite

PS.  We will even customize them with your son or daughter's name.  You
can also let us know what you want the inside of the card to say.  No
fuss.......no mess!  Just seal and send!

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com