From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:20:58 EST
The show is getting close..... We have space in some of our rings for
those of you wanting to show last minute.  Come on out and join us is
celebrating our 15th year anniversary.

Our shows are great for the first time shower, or if you want to come
out and watch the show, you are most welcome to come.  We are allowing
late entries up until March 7th.  Entries from now to March 1st will
show in the catalog but entries received after March 1st will not be in
the catalog.  For show information, please visit our website at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/
or if you like me to mail you a copy of the show packet, please contact
[log in to unmask] and I would be more than happy to mail it to you.
Also if you are interested in receiving show updates, coupons, packets,
etc., for upcoming LOS Shows, please feel free to write to:
LOS National, PO Box, 866, Levittown, PA 19058 and send us your name,
address, email address and phone number.

Also just to give an update, the following shows are coming up for our
2005 Show Year.

1. March 12, 2005 - Fort Washington Pet Expo Center, 1100 Virginia Drive,
   Fort Washington, PA - show starts at 9am - 6pm (check in 7am - 9am),
   must pre-register to show but if attending as spectator, open to the
   public from 10am - 6pm.  Points accurable Championship and Specialty
   show.

2. June 25, 2005 - Leesport Farmer's Market, Route 61 North, Leesport,
   PA - show starts 10am - 5pm (check in 8am - 10am), accepting entries
   up to the day of the show, open to the public from 11am - 5pm.  Points
   accurable Specialty show.

3. September 17, 2005 - Holiday Inn Northeast, 3499 Street Road,
   Bensalem, PA 19020 - show starts 830am - 330pm (check in 630am -
   830am), accepting entries up to the day of the show (must register for
   all additional entries by noon), open to the public from 9am - 3pm.
   Points accurable Championship and Specialty show.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets