From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:12:47 -0800
I am having a very difficult time right now.  My fiance and I just returned
from the vet's office.  At approximately 11:00 a.m. this morning, we had to
put Slinky to sleep.  Our first ferret...the catalyst for ferret math...our
alpha...my Stink-bomb.

Sandee, please greet Slinky and help him find Gizmo and Sandy.  I spoke to
their ferret angels on my bookshelf this morning and asked them to find
him right away.  Gizmo was Slinky's bestest buddy, and I know they've been
missing each other terrible in the two years that Giz has been gone.  Of
course, Sandy won't want to be left out, even though she and Slinky didn't
get along while on Earth. :-)

I love you, Slink. I'll miss you.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy