From:
Wendy Godwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 00:42:22 -0400
Due to unfortunate financial situations, I must sell my three beautiful
girls.  I'm only doing this because I feel that my ferrets are not getting
the care and attention they deserve.  Money is very tight in our household
right now, and my daughter has extensive medical bills that I must pay.  I
want my girls to go to a good loving home(with or without other ferrets) and
they must stay together.  They are all under 1 yr. old, all females, and
two are MF ferrets.  The oldest is a standard sable, the middle is a siamese
sable, and the youngest is a sable mitt.  Included is their 3-story cage
which is only a couple of months old.  If any of you FML readers are
interested or know someone who is, please e-mail me and let me know.  Thanks
so much.

Wendy Godwin

[Moderator's note: I'm pretty sure these ferrets are in Georgia.  BIG]