From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 03:58:22 -0400
Dear Carla and Starla,
     I just read the story of Halie and am mortified!!!! What a horrible
thing!!!  The minute I finished reading the story I went out to the computer
room and even though I was still sobbing I ordered my fiance off the computer
and began to make copies of the story to deliver to ALL the vets anywhere
near my area!!!!!  I know this will be well over 100 but my love in life is
my dogs and my ferets and I NEVER want an animal or its pet human to go
through this when it is absolutely NOT NECESSARY!!!!!  If all the vets quit
using this horrible poisin of a drug then the manufacturer will have to take
notice and rethink their position that it does not need to be recalled and
further testing done!!!  I seriously suggest all animal lovers on the FML
send copies of this story to as many vets as they possibly can so we can make
a difference in as many animals lives as possible!!!!!!!  We have to take
responsibility not only for our own babies but for all others when we possess
knowledge such as this that can help!!!!!  Sorry if I sound like a fanatic
but I cannot stand to think that another animal will go through such a
horrible death such as Halie's when I can possibly prevent it.  I hope this
helps Starla to realize that Halie's death was not in vain and that others
will be helped by her sacrifice!!!!!  Enjoy the other side Halie for you have
well deserved it and I hope you are looking down and see what the rest of us
will do to prevent this in the future.  We love you and you will be direly
missed!!!!!!!!!

[Moderator's note: I suppose I need to point out that one of my guys once
took tribrissen for several WEEKS and had no such problems.  I don't know
under what circumstances it causes problems, but what if nothing else will
work? BIG]

Kelleen and David - Human protectors of the babies
Rascal, Silly, Moneybags - The lovingest doggies we've ever known
Shyla, Rowdy, Silverada and Fang - Furballs elite