From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:49:22 -0700
Does ANYONE have information on a "Ferret" Rescue/Shelter called
"Ferret Home Rescue Shelter" being run by a Heather out of Egg Harbor
City, New Jersey who had been posting on some of the Yahoo groups??

I privately e-mailed her for more information such as a contact
number the day she posted and have not heard anything back from her.
I contacted New Jersey Fish & Wildlife and they have never heard of
her or her rescue. If anyone has information on this person please
privately contact me, I want to make sure she is not a hoarder posing
as a rescue.

Thanks,
Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue & Ferretry Established in 1998
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving