From:
Cheryl Bileau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:41:31 -0500
Hello.  I made up a basic Flash animation about my little man Toby Bear.
I am mostly a lurker in this group and I am happy to read it every
morning.  If you want to see the Flash movie about Toby Bear go to:
http://www.cheryl-web.com/toby.swf

Also, I wanted to know about raisins and my little guy...how many can he
have a week...I have been limiting him to 3 of them a week until I knew
for sure.

Cheryl Bileau

Cheryl
https://www.cheryl-web.com/footer.swf
[Moderator's note: Use http, not https, in the above.  BIG]