From:
Slinky The Moondancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:24:26 EDT
Slinkmeister here -

Actually it may not be anything at all other than a need for more vitamins,
but my fur seems to be somewhat sparse and thinning - although not around my
tail, thank The Lord.  The Boss and I have been keeping an eye out for any
signs of adrenal disease and so far, so good.  By the way, she thinks I may
be an MF ferret - she found two blue dots on the back of my right ear.  I'm
certainly not going to tell her one way or another (I like to be surrounded
by mustelid mystery - especially because it's so much fun to watch her go
crazy because I won't tell her anything).  *I* know where I come from (my
mommy and daddy, for a start) and that's all that's important.  She's just
privileged enough to have me blessing her existence with mine, that's all
she needs to know.  But in any event, might anyone have an opinion as to why
my pelt might be a little threadbare?  She's taking me to the vet's on
Saturday for my booster rabies (or is it distemper?) shot and she's going to
ask him then about it.  But any input from our FML family would be vastly
appreciated...

        A Bald May Be Beautiful Moondancer

        Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool,
        But he who loves ferts is no one's fool