From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:25:28 EDT
Paul wrote:
>Personally, I don't think you have to be a kid to enjoy the Tick.  One
>should never be ahsamed of enjoying "kid's" cartoons anyway.  Always
>remember: SPOOOOON!!!!

Paul, as the Tick said, "You're on a first name basis with lucidity,
little friend.  I have to call it "mister" lucidity... and that's no
good in a pinch".

Speaking of comics, I took my son into a comic book store and he went
through the dollar boxes and found an old book called "The Ferret".
There were only about seven issues put out.  He was a super hero that
looked a bit like Wolverine of the X-men.  He had ferret capabilities
such as speed, cunning, etc..  It didn't fly, so it was discontinued.
I bought issue number one.  I think Sean has it now.  I don't remember
much about it, other than it was quite boring.  Lol.  Too bad.  Hey,
isn't it something that a comic or animation has never been created with
a ferret as a sort of side kick??  I mean we all saw how neat it was in
the Beast Master.  And that was a cheesy flick.  Imagine what could be
done in animation and with a great story now a days.  Sigh.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com