From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 05:43:51 -0400
Dear Fellow Ferret Folks,

Yesterday a woman at work was looking for home for a guinea pig.  Her
daughter wasn't taking care of it anymore.  You know the story.  So, I
brought Tucker home with me... in the ridiculously tiny cage that he was
housed in.  Wire bottom (OUCH!  on the feet!) and simply too small.  And
so I started poking around on the Internet looking for a bigger, better,
tray-bottom home for Tucker.  Ran across a Cavy (guinea pig) website and
golly whiz!!  What a website it is!!  Cavy people are fanatical, too,
about having LARGE living quarters for their cavies!  These "cages" that
folks are creating using CUBE GRIDS and Coroplast are WONDERFUL!!!  Then
I got to thinking..... "Hmmmmmmmm... these cube grids may work to fashion
ferret play pens!... or possibly even cages!" These cage grids can be
purchased at Wal*Mart, Target, K-Mart,....

Anyway, for anyone looking for a way to create a play pen or a cage (?)
or even a home for their own guinea pig, I IMPLORE you to check out the
magnificent ideas at http://www.cavycages.com

Guess where I am going now???

Renee