From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:10:13 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded, but I think we're going to have to
fly. To get there, we have to cross the mountains no matter which route
we take, and there's a chance that the passes will be closed from snow
and/or ice, and may be difficult to get a hotel room til they open it
back up (cause everyone else will be doing that, too). Unless someone
can give a better route, we're stuck. The only other option would be to
leave the ferrets here with a sitter till the spring when we can come
back and drive up with them. So has anyone used Pet Air? Or by some
miracle, has some airline started to allow ferrets in the cabin?

--
*Sue*