From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:10:08 -0500
Does anyone have information on Marshall's breeding practices?  Most of
the info I have seen indicates poor conditions.  If this is true, why has
the ferret community not reacted?  It has been remarked that our breeding
stock has become inferior, thus our poor fur babies are being born at a
disadvantage.  Does Marshall's do anything to introduce new stronger DNA
into the mix?  Also, I have heard of only one breeder even remotely close
to Dallas, TX.  Does anyone know of some close to here?

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako

[Moderator's note: I'd urge people to check out the FML archives on the
subject before jumping into the debate -- it's always a hot topic and it
probably has all been said before.  BIG]