From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:05:54 -0700
I KNOW, the picnic is not till April 15th BUT MARK YOU CALENDARS NOW!!!!

Come join in the fun and frolic at the Reid Park Ferret Friends Picnic.
Ramada 6.  It is a free event.  Bring your Ferret and join in on the fun.
If you don't have a ferret but want to learn about Ferrets come on down.
It is from 12 till 4.  If you'd like to join us for lunch please bring a
dish to share as we normally have a potluck luncheon.  Very casual.  To
find out more information please go to the web page and click on EVENTS
http://www.ferretfriends.org or e-mail the club at

Please make sure all your ferrets are up to date on shots and healthy for
everyones sake.  If anyone in would like to volunteer we could really use
your help to make this a fun event.

Also, don't forget the Meet and Greet @ Bookmans on Grant.  It is April
1st, from 11 to 1.  Check out the Webpage for more info including a map.