From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:54:15 -0400
Hi FML'ers

Happy Easter from Ledoux Hospice.  The Easter Ferret was here, and
everyone is enjoying an extra treat today.

I was chuckling to myself this morning as I did my favorite early morning
chore, picking up the little logs.  I read with interest on the FML how
everyone's ferret poops here and there, and how annoying some ferret
owners get.  There are many things on the market to ease the task of
picking it up from spot washers to wipe ups.  Here at Ledoux Hospice,
food goes in, food comes out.  I'm just happy they are pooping, I don't
care where.

Which leads me to the next thought, if you feel pooped on, if you feel
you are being used by the little fuzzy kids, if you feel they are
laughing at you as you stoop to scoop -- step up to the mirror and
admire the slim waistline you are getting.  That is the plus side.

After thinking about it, I believe I have finally put the chore in
prospective.  March on sister, I have seen the light - Dogs have owners,
but ferrets have staff!!!!!.

Have a happy day, pat the man in your life on the head, and hug your
ferrets

--
Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice