From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 15:02:34 -0700
Hi, dis is Rosie and Maxie 'gain,

We just gotted more mail today 'bout da big weddin'...
******************************
"You go girls!!!

I love to hear about your wedding plans.  My little Nancy would love to be
part of the wedding party but she's not doing very well these days, but
she's there in spirit.  She wants to make sure I offer her congratulations
on your upcoming nuptials.  Keep on posting the wedding plans because like
you said we have so much heartache with these little ones that we need to
enjoy the good times as much as possible.

Thanks and don't listen to those sour-puss people out there.

[name deleted. BIG]
********************************
Well, dis' Rosie and Maxie 'gain, and we is sorry dat some of you's FML
peoples gotted so upseted 'bout our weddin' stuff and Paw paw's beef
cwitter, and all da baby talkin', but we's only six monthsiz old and da
fewwet owner books all says dat fewwets act like dis dere whole lives!

Anyways, we was tinkin'...We needs a reverind person to perform da ceremony,
and we taught dat we would ask Bill Gruber to do da ceremony for us...after
all, he is da head of da FML, you know...and also, we could have our wedding
on da FML too!

Love and kisses,

Rosie and Maxie