Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 13:05:06 -0500
Help!  I don't want to start an avalanche of requests to some poor soul, but
I just have to ask: Does anyone have back copies of the FLO bulletins?

I was saving them in a separate file in my e-mail and my internet software
became corrupt :[ so I lost them in the great purge :( Now I am copy/pasting
everything I want to save to word processing, but I am still heartbroken
over the loss :( I don't really want to ask for every back issue of the FML,
though I will do so if that is easier on the helpful souls out there.  When
did the FLO start?  I joined the FML a month or two ago.  I especially miss
the very military bulletins by the FLO agents whom I have assumed formed the
FLO.  (I was an army brat and those bulletins crack me up.  I had such a fit
of giggles over the degraded garbage bags being guarded by a sleeping ferret
that I wept.)

You are all so generously helpful that I've hesitated to ask, but it is
*such* a loss!

Judith White
Agents Eloise and Sabine

[Moderator's note: While there've been hints of such stuff in the distant
past, the latest round of FLO stuff is pretty recent.  Issue 1451 is the
first one I see that mentions FLO by name.  If you like the military theme
you might also want to check out F.E.R.R.E.T.S in issues 1313-1314.  BIG]