From:
"Tracy L. Tunnison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 17:56:45 -0400
Show Update: To all of you thinking of attending the GLFA show on Nov.  9 in
Lansing, Michigan, I would just like to let you know that we will have a
very special guest there.  It is Deborah Jeans and she will be there to sell
and autograph her new book.  If you already have one, just bring it with and
she will be more than happy to personalize it for you.

Things are going well so far.  I still haven't received all I need to send
out show packets, so those of you who have requested one will get one as
soon as I have my grubby little hands on the stuff (my hands aren't really
grubby, I washed them after I cleaned the litter boxes:)).

To those of you who haven't requested a show packet yet, you can do so at
any time at the above address.

Hope to see some FML faces there!!!
Thanks for your time,
Tracy Tunnison