Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:32:40 -0400
Hi cutie patooties!

I'm writing to ask if anyone is bringing any of their stunning show
ferrets, or breeders of show ferrets.

The first time I went to syposium, my eyes about fell out of my head
when I saw my first late-alter private bred ferret. I was in awe
because no ferret that I had ever owned in my life time ever looked
even remotely like that animal. It didn't look different just because
of the late altering. I grew up owning ferrets that weren't altered
until they were nearly a year old. There is just something different
about ferrets who have been carefully bred on top of the late altering
(or lack there of). Every ferret event since, I clamor around any of
the breeders, show ferrets, or late alters that private breeders or
competative owners bring. They leave you speechless. It's really an
awesome experience if you've not had one yet. My husband has not had
it yet. I'm bringing him to Pittsburg, and I am hoping with all my
might that someone brings one of these big stunning show ferrets so
he can see what I'm talking about. I want to see the look on his face
when it takes two hands to encircle their chests, when he feels the
muscle packed onto their bodies, and when their big otter-like faces
looking back at him.

Sure there will be plenty of ferrets coming. Pets. Rescues. Maybe even
one we've come to know on the FML. But is anyone bringing one of their
most excellent show animals?
::holding my hands together praying:: Pretty please?

It's such a thrill for everyone. :) I love seeing everyones faces.
Just make sure you take a peek when the sisters aren't around. They
tend to smash and dash! Oh and Randy. The ferrets tend to glue
themselves on to her with the grip of death. When Randy is around,
in their eyes, "there can be only one". Lol.

Only one thing tops the experience of seeing your first champion. A
liter of baby ferrets. Seeing a female te way she was meant to be, and
how loving, caring, and delicate she is with her babies. Hearing the
cute squeals of the tiny ickle-wickles. It's absolutely magic to see.

Wolfy

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html