From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:35:53 -0400
>From:    "David A. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Is there or could there be a website where we could go to view a monthly
>calendar of upcoming events specific only to ferrets?  One that possibly
>could be editted by anyone visiting the site, yet, of couse, still
>monitored by one of you clever web mistresses /masters?  Heck, I'd use
>that as my browser home page!

I think this is a wonderful idea, and yes, it is entirely possible to do
this.  My fiancee and I have been working on a ferret site called The
Hidey Hole, and a calendar of ferret related events was already in our
plans.  We would love to create this calendar for everyone to use.  We
have pretty good web design knowledge, and could make a calendar that
would be very customizable to meet the needs of the ferret community.
It could be setup so that visitors can add upcoming events, view events
by week, month or year, and any other customization that may be needed.

We would really enjoy doing this, and any ideas/comments from you all
would be greatly appreciated.

If this sounds good to you all, please let us know.

 Happy Dookin'
 Jen, Mike & the Furkids
 Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Duke & Vivi