From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:56:13 MDT
I have only been owned by the cutest little Sable fuzzy girl since mid
December '95.  Sullivan is the kissiest, most playful little girl and is now
the happy sister of my 6 year old neutered 6 1/2 pound Yorkshire Terrier.
Toby (the brother) and Sullivan play together constantly when she is out of
her cage.  They play bite each other (mouth each other) but never clamp
their jaws shut or hurt each other.  They snuggle and kiss each other and
run together outside when they are both on leads.

When Sullivan is not in her cage, she is always supervised.  I love her to
bits and am now in the process of looking for a little boy.  My Dad, bless
his heart, is in the process of building a pen 3 1/2 feet high by 3 feet
wide by 5 feet, all wood with a linoleum floor and a hinged door for me to
go in and clean floor weekly.

I'm looking for contacts in Calgary where we live.  I have met Gord Hayes
and Lorraine Miller who have been wonderful to me and my fuzzy.  They have
taught me so many things about ferrets.  They have four beautiful little
ones themselves.

This is getting long, I'm sorry.  Anyway, if you're in Calgary please call
me at (403) 251-1181 (home) or (403) 297-8909 (work) and let's talk ferts.
Thanks!

     Carrie, Toby & Sullivan