Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:59:20 -0700
This is definitely OT folks, but I consider this list part of my extended
family and feel the need to share this with you.  We always talk about
the value of animal life and how precious time is.  I have never taken
time or life, animal or human for granted.  I know all too well how life
has a way of taking away those that we love.  Yesterday I had a close
call with someone I love..a piece of my soul, my nephew Zachary.  The
light of my life who shares my love of animals and is the best 7 year old
volunteer anyone could ask for.  Everyone is fine.  It was not his time
to go.  An angel was on his shoulder.  Hell, he was probably less shaken
up than I was....and still am.  Even stranger is that I have had bad
"feelings" about this trip for weeks.  So has my brother.  Zach was
leaving on a camping trip with his mom and her parents.  The night
before, my brother told her dad that the car could not pull the trailer
but he didn't listen.  They only made it 10 minutes up the road when the
trailer started to sway and he couldn't regain control.  The trailer
flipped in the middle of the hiway pulling the car and flipping it.
Thank God they weren't in rush hour traffic.  Both vehicles are totalled.
They all escaped with scratches, Zach without a mark on him, crying only
for his broken toys.  It's a miracle.  I think it happened too fast for
anyone to have time to be frightened.  This is an entire family that has
spent their life involved in volunteer fire fighting, the men and the
women.  Karma, God, Angels, Buddha,...call it what you want but I have
no doubt that a higher hand reached out to them yesterday.

Thanks for listening .

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue