From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:42:55 -0700
Hi All,
A few months ago I posted about my new product for ferrets called
Poopin Pumpkin. Alot of folks have taken an interest in it as a weekly
soup method for the digestive tract maintenance of furballs. The two
main ingredients are powdered pumpkin and powdered whole eggs. The
lecithin from the egg yolk breaks down the fat binding of a furball,
and the choline is a welcomed nutrient promoting intestinal motility.
So the egg does it's number on the furball, and then the pumpkin works
like magic to take it all the way to the exit!

What's exciting is that many are having success using it for ferrets
that have got occasional loose stools or even IBD. So be it furball,
constipation, loose stool or IBD, Poopin Pumpkin is becoming a
household name!!!

One of my clients at Rocky's is a vet, and I've really enjoyed adopting
to her. She's now asked me to package the Poopin Pumpkin for her cat
and dog clients, It's not just for furball treatment, but also from
predictable digestive upset from transport or even shows. So the new
instructions will include doses for cats and dogs, but again, the
recommended use is weekly unless otherwise directed by your vet.

So I'm really happy about where this venture is going and appreciate
all of the support.

Most of all, I'm thrilled to bring to my beloved ferret community a
furball remedy that is healthy and effective and does not contain the
traditional unhealthy ingredients of molasses and petrolatum.

For more about Poopin Pumpkin or acquiring some, whether it be for
ferrets, cats or dogs, go here:

http://rockyscreaturecomforts.ecrater.com/

Wishing all good health!

Affectionately,