From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:00:45 -0500
Hi everyone, I haven't been up to date with the digest in ages, so as
always I apologize if this stuff has been discussed before.  I have a
hi-corner litter box for my two girls, and it would work perfectly fine
if Lola didn't *insist* on going in the wrong corner, that is, the one
that isn't raised.  I think she likes to have all four feet in the litter
box, so she backs up and up and up until she can do this.  This means she
constantly poops right over the edge of the box, which means cleaning up is
a bigger chore than it would normally be.  I know she's got the right idea,
but is there anything i can do to keep her from doing this?  If anyone has
any suggestions about a different-shaped box, or a way of modifying this
one, i'd be glad to hear it!

Also, has anyone heard of something called "Swheat Scoops" clumping
litter?  I just found it on the Ferret Store's site, it sounds like a
really good idea (wheat starch rather than clay that does the clumping),
and specifically says it's safe for ferrets, but I figured I'd try and
get some opinions before ordering it.  Thanks in advance and cuddles to
all the fuzzins,

Rachel, Illura, and Lola the over-pooper