From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 20:08:38 -0400
Hello there folks.

My memory never was all that great to start with and now I am past 45 yr.
old (I won't say how much) so I can use my age as an excuse where I couldn't
before.  Did someone mention the book called "Chicken soup for the pet
lovers soul" a few weeks ago?  In case it wasn't mentioned, I will give this
information again.  BIG, you can leave it out if it is a moot subject.  My
husband gave me this book and I have been crying ever since.  It is so heart
grabbing.  I feel that way about a lot of the stories I read on the FML too
and a lot of your stories could easily be in this book.  There is not one
ferret story in here and there could easily be.  One story that comes to
mind is about Foggy (I am ccing this to Dayna Frasier by the way - just in
case she doesn't read the FML every day).  Others have stories that are not
as dramatic but just as meaningful.  There is another book being written
called "A 2nd helping of chicken soup for the pet lover's soul" and I feel
that our ferret stories need to be in there.  They want stories and ask to
send them to Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul, P.O. Box 30880, Santa
Barbara, CA, 93130.  To e-mail or visit their web site:
http://www.chickensoup.com.  What do you say folks.  Let's do it.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.