From:
Alison Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 11:48:24 -0700
Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com), the top online supplier
for quality ferret products, which prides itself on their exceptional
customer service and product selection, is the first corporation to
make a generous donation to the independent feature film, The Ferret
Squad. Thank you Ferret Depot!

The movie The Ferret Squad follows a young boy named Max who smuggles
his pet ferret into California, where they are illegal. He befriends
a group of kids who run an underground ferret rescue and adoption
organization, and joins them in risky ferret rescue missions, while
living under the watchful eye of California's Fish and Game. But when
his secret is exposed, he must stand up for what he believes in and
fight for what he loves, or risk losing his beloved pet forever.

We are fundraising until June 10 so that we can film The Ferret Squad
this August. If you'd like to help and Support the Paws, please go to
http://www.indiegogo.com/TheFerretSquad
to make a donation! There are many perks for donating, including
getting your name in the end credits, and even a picture of YOUR
ferret in the movie!

We have also opened a store with The Ferret Squad merchandise like
T-shirts, Mugs, Buttons and more at
http://www.cafepress.com/theferretsquad
and again, all proceeds will go to the production of this movie.

--
Alison Parker
Director / Producer