From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 06:00:43 -0700
My new kit is settling in nicely..  I am offering him a wide variety of
foods, TF, L'Avian, Iams kitten, and he, just like the others, sample the
cats Natures recipe.  Amy Flemming also had her kits on raw meat..
chicken..and I want to continue this to ensure good health and optimum
weight gain.  I am a little leary of RAW chicken, though I did give him
some last night and almost lost a finger in eagerness to get at it..My
QUESTION Is there a method of cooking it that I wont lose alot of its
nutritional value?  We have not named the little guy yet, my son suggested
Baby until we come up with a more permanent name.

Thanks
June Louis and the zoo