From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 20:48:22 -0700
This is a long shot, but does anyone on this list know of any breeders in
New Mexico, especially the Albuquerque area? A woman wants to know who
got my name from the local Animal Humane Association. I haven't yet
encountered any, but there are a few, because my two rescue ferrets are
probably from local breeders.

Also, I know there are a couple of in-depth books that are highly
recommended by some people here; I guess I'll check the Web pages for the
Ferret FAQ on this subject.  If you know of any others, let me know.
This lady has read all the general stuff; she really wants to get into
all the details, which I think is very commendable.  Her family has a lot
of pets; her daughter wants a ferret.

Linda