From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:08:23 -0400
Just a reminder:  recently I have seen a number of posts which are confused
on medical things or which don't show a familiarity with the more common
ferret ailments.  The Ferret Medical FAQs will help EVERYONE learn more.
Even if you think you know about these illnesses you'll probably find or be
reminded of something important and useful.  We often refer to them.  You
can find them at http://www.ferretcentral.org, or look at the top of the
FML to find how to get them through Bill's assorted services!  Thanks, Pam,
and Bill, and all Med FAQs contributors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!