From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 09:07:32 -0700
Very unique 100% polyester neckties adorned with a ferrety scenes with
little paw prints. Tie measures 4" at the widest part & length is 57".
The backside of ea. tie is a solid color that matches the front. Choose
from 10 designs in link below. Dry clean only. We are asking $20 for
ea. tie which includes domestic & international free shipping.

Please click on link to view necktie options:
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Neckties/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
all can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering & style
name(s). When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not
visible to us, so please include your address in the message field. You
can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. Each tie is special ordered & coming from overseas &
can take three weeks or more to arrive. That being said, if you are
hoping to get your necktie by Father's Day, your best odds are to
order by this Saturday May 27th or ASAP.

We are also offering 3d pop out Father's Day, Graduation & various
other occasions. The cards measure 5"x7" or 8"x4" depending on the
design chosen. Made from 250 gsm heavyweight recycled paper stock.
White envelopes are included. We are asking $4 ea. You can choose from
any of the options in the link below. Again, coming from overseas & it
can take 3 weeks to arrive so try and order by May 27th. Follow
instructions above for ordering.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%203d%20Greeting%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e)