From:
Matt Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 18:02:51 -0400
I'm not sure which was the male, but their names were actually Kodo and Podo
as I recall.  I think the actor ferrets were both of the same sex, probably
males, since they were awfully big and had broad faces.  They looked so much
alike and the sizes were so similar I think that the movie people took some
liberties (kind of like with Lassie, huh).  Anyway, that's my two cents on
this topic.

Matt, Juliane, Rikki, Gabby