From:
Jason Robbbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 02:48:33 -0600
Hi, my name is Jason and I am new to this.  i would like to introduce my
ferret Meeko.  She is a 8 month ols female sabel.  I am having a few probs.
These are not her fault, just the "idiots" that don't understand ferrets.
My frist prob.  would be that I live on campus at Bradley University in
Peoria Illinois and before I got her I asked to make sure they were ok with
it.  Now they say I can' ahve her here.  She has moved from dorm to dorm
each time housing finds out about them( my freind Missy alos has a ferret
named Mynx.  They were together at Missys first but housing found out they
were there so now them both moved to another hall).  Anyway, we have talked
to housing directors, and directors og this and that and we don't know what
else to do.  I was thinking of talking to the pres.  of the univ.  but that
would probably not help.  Any suggestions????  Now on to the next prob.  I
am going home for x-mas break and will take Meeko with me.  I talked to
American Airlines and they don't permit ferrets on their air planes.  Other
airlies cost about $60.00 each way (very expensive for just a month) I was
thinkong of smuggleing her in my jacket and putting her later in a bag but
don't konw how wise that would be.  Advise?????  Other then that, she is a
very active ferret and I miss her so much not being able to play with her
every day (she is far from my dorm).  Well, I thank anyone who can help me
with this dillema.

Jason Robbin and Meeko