Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:16:22 -0400
I faced the problem of how to keep ferret and cat foods separate too; why
is it that cats always seem to prefer ferret food while ferrets prefer cat
food?  Anyway, we seem to have found a solution here that has worked so
far.  We've blocked off the kitchen from the ferrets, which is where I keep
the cat food.  As for the ferret food, their food bowl is kept inside a
small wire cage with an entrance tube large enough for ferrets but not for
cats.  This gives the ferrets great oppurtunity for teasing as they munch
happily away with a poor, starving cat sitting on top of the food cage and
staring longingly inside...