From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 03:06:47 +0000
Dear Martin-

It was you. I know it was you. I don't care that you are an albino and
your hoomin couldn't find any dirt between your toes. Potting soil is
like absorbent Teflon, it wipes right off leaving not a speck behind.

It was *you* who artfully excavated the plant in the Buddha belly
ceramic, leaving it roots down and firmly set upright. Only one ferret
in a thousand has that skill. The other 999 will dump the entire plant
out, roots and all and smear the mess all over. And over and over and
over.

Let me take this opportunity to address you as Sensei, a teacher,
professional, or an individual proficient in his art. Certainly, your
potted plant mojo will be the stuff of songs for a thousand weasel
generations.

Alexandra in MA