From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:56:19 -0800
Oh happy day!  Reading that Troy Lynn will be attending the symposium,
after all, makes my morning!

To Sally - I am attending the symposium with my husband.  See you there.

To Alan - I am sorry about your frustration with this list, but it is not
always full of insults and bickering.  There is valuable information on
ferrets from some very good people.  However, please don't use this list
as a replacement for good veterinary care.  Some information is good,
while other information can be questionable.  All the information is the
result of peoples' experiences and what works for some, might not work
for others.  I recommend the book "Ferrets for Dummies" if you are just
getting started.  I am not calling you dumb, it is an actual book.  Hang
in there, don't give up on the FML!

Take care and keep on fuzzying.