Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:29:36 +0000
Time is counting down!!! Of course the next step is to have the
bachelorette party!!!!!

Mom is out of town this weekend (again) , so what better time to "let
the fur down"!!! There will be plenty of treats,Vivify-tinis (shaken
or stirred it really does not matter), and cool music and dancing and
"girl talk" and WHATEVER else comes about!!!

No cameras please...I don't want to feel like a paparazzi victim, plus,
what happens at the bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette
party!!!!!

All female ferrets are welcome...you don't have to be a part of the
wedding party to participate.

Luckily we will be doing this thing over the internet, so no one will
be embarassed by getting caught with a lampshade or other things on
their head!!!!!

-Miss Isabella Gucci