Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:31:33 -0700
Hi.
Sukie's post didn't surprise me.  L.A. is the worst when it comes to
snobbery & ignorance.  You would be amazed at the trite, glamorized,
or bogus news reports we are subjected to.  I think urban legends start
here. : - )  Can't wait to hear what publications they are.  On a positive
note... I wrote to my Calif Senator, Adam Schiff, and he wrote back!  Not
just a form letter with a stamped signature.  A letter typed just to me
regarding my quest for fert legalization with his signature.  I know it's
a small dent, but it's the first personal response I've had to my letters.
One more vote for the critters I adore.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Alissa & Ottis & Henry