Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:44:56 -0400
I've long used Yahoo photos because out of all the media storage sites
it was the easiest to use for me, it was the easiest for others to
navigate, and it was the most compatable for servers. About a month or
two ago, they completely changed their format. It's almost as cluttered
and complicated as the new LiveDigital. I hate it. But all my photos,
thousands, are there. So I stayed. Now all the sudden, they say that
they are shutting down. I have to move all photos somewhere else and
luckily with a the click of a mouse, I can deliver them to one of
several servers. I"ve tried photobucket, picturetrail, webshots, and a
few others. None of them are as simple as the old yahoo set up, however
most are better than the new. What photo services are good with easy
to use interfaces and unlimited free storage? The biggest thing I"m
looking for is that when you bring up a photo/photoslideshow, I want
the photos to be really, really big. I also want loading time to be
reasonable for people.

Please, suggestions if you've tried more than one place are really
needed. I'd like to know which places you like and specifically the
reasons why.

Oh. Ferret...

Wolfy

Ps, seriously this is ferret related because all of my ferrety photos
are there as well as other ferret photos that I've hosted for other
people here on the FML. I will be using this links to the new web site
there whenever I have ferret photos to share as in the past.