From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:06:26 EDT
Hi,

Not sure if the original invites went out ok or not or if these new links
are accessable since there was trouble before.  Anyhow the new house is
in the house albums, feel welcome to visit all of them though. :D

House
http://community.webshots.com/album/15402705GzdmnzpIPw

Family and Friends
http://community.webshots.com/album/15146064fTSCySWjET

Pets
http://community.webshots.com/album/12918555dfzvEsBlnY

Cheers,
Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv

[Moderator's note: Wow!  Yes, I CAN get to them, but listen up everyone:
WOLFY actually appears in one of the shots!  All the web sites of hers
that I've ever seen have pictures of everyone else BUT her.. hee hee...
I guess she forgot about that shot!  BIG]