From:
"Beverly C. Halvorsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 07:58:03 -0500
I have been collecting the FML for about 2 months now to give to my son.
His ferret, Pooyan, is about 1 year old now as we bought him last Christmas.
So far his vet bills have run about 3 times what he cost!

Anyway, ever since Poo got his first distemper shot this fall, he has not
been the same.  He had a bad reaction to the shot, so we did not finish the
series.  Since then he has not been our active happy fuzzie.  He sleeps most
of the time, tho he does eat.  Doesn't chase the dog like he used to and
seems to be frightened rather than curious.  We were wondering if perhaps he
needs a ferret friend.  Is there anywhere in the Philadelphia, PA or north
Wilmington, DE area where we could find a nice ferret?  I don't mean a pet
store - I am not really happy with those that I have seen tho we purchased
from one of them.  Perhaps someone has a ferret that needs a home due to
allergies or a move?  I am not sure we could take on a "problem" ferret
since we all work all day and our son has a second job which he often works
at night.  If any of you have any suggestions, please let us know.

Thanks for any help or suggestions - Beverly in PA - [log in to unmask]