From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:38:17 -0500
Hi all we just started up a new raffle for a beautiful three piece
Christmas sleepy sack and hammock set to help get one of our shelter kids
her adrenal surgery.  Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.  ALL
donations will go directly to Squirt's surgery fund.  You can purchase
tickets on line through pay pal.  Please visit our website to see the
sleepy sacks and to place your orders for tickets.
http://www.dook-n-dance.org/id30.htm

There is a picture of Squirt up on the website as well.  If you do not
wish to purchase your tickets online please send your tickets to

The Dook-N-Dance Ferret shelter
attn: raffle
110 Harbord Drive
Midway Park, NC
28544

If you would like to make a donation to the Vet directly the address is
below.

Atlantic Animal Hospital
1319 Military Cutoff Road
Wilmington, NC
28405

There telephone number is 1-910-256-2624

Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.
910-353-0652

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org