From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:51:47 -0700
I want to thank Kat Parsons for the lovely kick off on the Memorial
Raffle to benefit the SAFE rescue/shelter.

Kat has recently updated the prizes since several more have been donated.
If you haven't checked out the picture of the GRAND PRIZE, a crocheted
afghan with a ferret ANGEL in the center, and the other donated prizes
that include a Rose German bedding set, An Angel Ferret created by
Eleanor Mead, an angel picture by Lynn Barker on glass and a wonderful
Memorial BOX by Julie Brown to name just a few.  Then take a minute to
look.  http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/benefit4safe.html

It sems that a few more people want to donate prizes as well.  It is
never to late.  Just send Kat parsons or me a picture and a description.

Purchasing some raffle tickets is easy, paypal instructions and address
are on the page, and the price is right $1.00 for 1 and $5.00 for 6 .
All monies aquired in this raffle will be given to S.A.F.E.  the only
ferret rescue shelter in all of South Texas.  More updates on tickets
sales to come.

Good luck!! I wish everyone could win!!

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke