From:
Robert Boulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:17:33 -0400
We have a new addition to our house.  Her name is Tikka and we got her from
the Humane Society in Auburn Hills, Michigan.  She has been a guest there
for nearly a month.

I called them about 1.5 years ago and left my name and number and told them
that if they have any ferrets they can't place to give me a call.  Well, I
had long since forgotten that I did that until the call came.  I asked them
to try for another week to place her which they did without any luck.

Tikka is a 5 year old female, tan and white.  She has an excellent
disposition and seems to be in good health for her age, but she seems to
walk funny, but I not quite sure yet.  Her nails need to be clipped and as
soon as she gets comfortable with her surroundings we'll do them.  Tikka
also has ear mites and we have medicine for that.

I've never had a ferret that lived more than four years even though they all
have had the best of care and lots of love.  I was a little hesitant to take
a ferret 5 year s old, but Tikka needs a good home.

Now if we can only get Dixie to accept her.  Dixie is our spoiled 3 year old
sable.  She has the run of the house and sleeps in the spare bed.  What a
life!  If we could only get her a job...