From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 00:55:10 -0400
Don't flame Fulvio!  We talked online awhile tonight and really it is a
matter of using English appropriately!  He doesn't beat his fuzzies....he
loves them!  Sometimes we have to stop and remember that for some of us on
the FML English is a second language.  It is wonderful that we can all
communicate, but please, I hope we don't forget to be sensitive.  We have
the opportunity to befriend so many other ferret owners and help one
another......several times I have seen what I believe is a misunderstanding
in communication.  So when someone says something that makes us take a
second look, let's ask them privately and see......NOT that I think we are
flamers :-) but it is always good to remember..... Just wanted to check
with him about his comment on the FML and I thought perhaps it is good to
remind ourselves that we are a diverse group and our diversity can be
wonderful as long as we remember to recognize it.  Hug your fuzzbuts!
(Sorry, Fulvio, but I wanted folks to know we talked, coz I have this
feeling that the way that you worded yourself people might misunderstand,
as I almost did.)

Ryan