From:
KnightLdy5 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 14:05:26 EDT
Well on my lovely honey moon this week i was in GATLINBURG TENN.we went
inside the guieness book musuem it was pretty cheesey,i reccomend simply
reading the book,save ya self the $9.00 we wasted going in there only for
me to get fert insulted no doubt.So anyway we came upon an exhibit called
noahs ark room or something like that in nature??,

I was appaled by the ferret i seen depicted in the x-hibit they had a
stuffed ferret all brown which i had never seen or heard of and has it
looking like it was in a feirce attack mode,they had it right next to a
possum,hhhhmmmmffff seeing as i live in the south i always hear about the
possum wannabees that i lovingly call my ferrets.

And to top it off every animal that was taxidermed in potrayal had a lil
plaque telling about the animals traits and behaviors,etc,and you guessed it
the ferret had no header or nothing and was stuck in the back with no kind
of respect or anything kind of made me want to raise a lil you know
what..... The nerve of some people i mean really if ya gonna have a museum
and run it with respect to all animals then dont leave out the lil guys we
all know and love,