From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:17:59 -0400
Hi, all-

When I posted a few months ago with Dook Dook Number 5, I realized that
I had left out the name of one of my ferrets.  His name is Furry, and
he currently is bald from a regrowth of his adrenal gland--after two
surgeries.  We're waiting for an improvement after a Lupron shot.  He
also recently had to have his urinary tract rerouted because his prostrate
gland swelled, blocking his bladder.  He now pees like a girl.

However, life is too important to be taken seriously.  So, in that vein,
here is my song for Furry--My Gummy Valentine.

My Gummy Valentine
(To Furry--my adrenal transsexual boy)
With deepest apologies to Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart

My gummy valentine;
Pink, hairless valentine;
You make me smile with my heart.

Bald ears are laughable;
Unphotographable;
Yet, you're my favorite work of art.

Does your figure - have a pooch?
Is your head skin - all be-schrooched?
When you jump around and dook, are you smart?

Don't grow a hair for me;
Not if you care for me;
Pee, little valentine pee--
Just like the sprites go wee wee.